Epson 1000 ICS All in One Printer –TheEpson 1000 ICS printer built by Epson with its multifunction as a scanner, printer and copier in one compact body. This printer is suitable for being a home office printer. This printer is supported with its printing technology using inkjet color delivers 8 ppm mono and 6 ppm color printing with max printing resolution at 2880 x 720 dpi color.
ThisEpson 1000 ICS copier feature is using digital copier type and it is capable of copying up to 3.2 ppm mono and 2.2 ppm color. Its scanner is also good with its optical resolution at 600 x 1200 dpi and interpolated resolution at 9600 x 4800 dpi.
Also, recommended: Epson 600Q Driver and Software
Epson 1000 ICS Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Printer Driver v5.2aA
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Epson 1000 ICS Printer Driver for Windows 2000 and XP (Printer Driver v5.2aA, Core Driver Disk v5.20).
Compatible systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000
Release date: 05/09/02
File Size: 4.1 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson 1000 ICS
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson 1000 ICS without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson 1000 ICS driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson 1000 ICS driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson 1000 ICS printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.