Personal Printer Epson 600Q –TheEpson 600Q comes to the market by offering this specification in being a personal printer. This printer has its design and size that is suitable for being put on the desk. This printer has its parallel interface with using wired connectivity technology. It has dimension at 16.9 x 9.1 x 6.1 inch and weight at 11.46 lbs.
ThisEpson 600Q printer has its printing technology using inkjet color printing technology. This delivers its printing speed at 6 prints per minute with a maximum resolution at 1440 x 720 dpi. As a personal printer, this printer is supported in finding 100 sheets for its media capacity.
Also, recommended: Epson EX-1000 Driver and Software
Epson 600Q Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson 600Q
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson 600Q without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson 600Q driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson 600Q driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson 600Q printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.