Epson ActionLaser 1000 Brief Review –Epson comes with its monochrome printer namedEpson ActionLaser 1000 at the stores for being the option of the business printer. This printer has its upgrade type that is system specific and it has manufacturer from Edge Tech Corp. This has 1 x memory compatible slot and its type is DRAM with storage capacity at 512 kb.
Epson ActionLaser 1000 has its laser printing technology that is very good for business printing without worrying the result for documents printing. Epson is also bringing this with a limited lifetime warranty for users. This is compatible with PC and this printer driver can be downloaded on the websites.
Also, recommended: Epson LX-810 Driver and Software
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson ActionLaser 1000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson ActionLaser 1000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson ActionLaser 1000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson ActionLaser 1000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson ActionLaser 1000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.