Epson ActionLaser 1100 Printer Specs –Epson ActionLaser 1100 is a monochrome printer which has its printing method using laser beam scanning and dry electrophotographic process. This printer has its printing resolution at 300 x 300 dpi with printing speed up to 4 pages per minute but it depends on the font and quantity of the data.
ThisEpson ActionLaser 1100 printer has its warming up time at approximately at 45 seconds and this has internal emulation for its laserjet III. It has resident fonts with 14 bitmap and 8 scalable fonts. For its input paper, this is capable of 100 sheets and 50 sheets for output tray capacity.
Also, recommended: Epson ActionLaser 1000 Driver and Software
Epson ActionLaser 1100 Full Software and Drivers User Manual
DOS Control Panel Utility
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Epson Control Panel for DOS to use with the ActionLaser 1100.
Compatible systems: MS-DOS
Release date: 01/24/01
File Size: 0.34 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson ActionLaser 1100
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson ActionLaser 1100 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson ActionLaser 1100 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson ActionLaser 1100 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson ActionLaser 1100 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.