Epson ActionLaser 1400 Printer –Epson ActionLaser 1400 is a printer with a function for printing with monochrome only. This printer has its body design which is very suitable for being an office printer. It has its printing technology that delivers printing graphic at 600 x 600 dpi with its printing speed up to 4 pages per minute.
ThisEpson ActionLaser 1400 printer language is PCL Level 5 and this is built with memory 2MB that can be expanded to 18 MB. This is enabled with autorotate but it does not have duplex printing mode. It has a standard tray for letter size up to 100 sheets but for output tray, this can handle 50 sheets for its capacity.
Also, recommended: Epson ActionLaser 1100 Driver and Software
Epson ActionLaser 1400 Full Software and Drivers User Manual
DOS Control Panel Utility
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Epson Control Panel for DOS to use with the ActionLaser 1400.
Compatible systems: MS-DOS
Release date: 01/24/01
File Size: 0.37 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson ActionLaser 1400
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson ActionLaser 1400 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson ActionLaser 1400 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson ActionLaser 1400 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson ActionLaser 1400 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.