Epson ActionLaser II Printer –Epson ActionLaser II is a printer with laser jet compatibility and it has print speed at 6 pages per minute. This has also dual interface flexibility and this has also other outstanding features for its standard. this printer has its 512K of RAM and it can be expanded to 5.5 MB.
For being an office printer, thisEpson ActionLaser II is built with its capacity to be handled media for 100 sheets. This built with body dimension at 14 x 18.9 x 27.6 inch and its weight at 29 lbs. Inside, this printer is using toner cartridge for its printing works.
Also, recommended: Epson ActionLaser 1600 Driver and Software
DOS Control Panel Utility
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Epson Control Panel for DOS to use with the ActionLaser 1600.
Compatible systems: MS-DOS
Release date: 01/24/01
File Size: 0.27 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson ActionLaser II
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson ActionLaser II without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson ActionLaser II driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson ActionLaser II driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson ActionLaser II printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.