Epson AcuLaser C1000 Workgroup Color Printer –TheEpson AcuLaser C1000 printer has its huge body size applied with its specification for being an office printer. This printer has its functions for printing and copying. This printer is using laser color printing technology and this is great with its capability to print with speed at 5 ppm color fast and 20 ppm black fast.
ThisEpson AcuLaser C1000 printer has its Image enhancement technology using Epson Aculaser color 2400 RIT and it is capable for printing the first print black and white for 16 seconds only. This also enables for its optional duplex printer feature. Applied with wired connectivity technology, this printer has a parallel and USB interface.
Also, recommended: Epson ActionLaser+ Driver and Software
Epson AcuLaser C1000 Full Software and Drivers
Printer Driver v1.0
Description: This file contains the printer driver.
Compatible systems: Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.x
Release date: 12/11/02
File Size: alc2000_v10b.exe
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson ActionLaser+
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson AcuLaser C1000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson AcuLaser C1000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson AcuLaser C1000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson AcuLaser C1000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.