Laser Printer Epson AcuLaser C2000 –Epson AcuLaser C2000 is a workgroup Epson AcuLaser C2000 Driver and Software printer from Epson with its specification for printing and copying. This printer is using laser technology for its printing technology and it delivers 20 pages per minute black and white and 5 pages per minute for color printing.
TheEpson AcuLaser C2000 printer has its fonts included 12 x bitmap and 108 scalable fonts. Can be used for maximum media size at 8.8 m x 11.7 inches, this printer needs to take the time of warming up at 16 seconds. For printing resolution, this is also good with 600 dpi for both mono and color printing resolution.
Also, recommended: Epson AcuLaser C1000 Driver and Software
Epson AcuLaser C2000 Full Software and Drivers
Printer Driver v1.0
Description: This file contains the printer driver.
Compatible systems: Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.x
Release date: 12/11/02
File Size: alc2000_v10b.exe
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson AcuLaser C2000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson AcuLaser C2000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson AcuLaser C2000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson AcuLaser C2000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson AcuLaser C2000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.