Epson AcuLaser C8500 Color Printer and Copier –Epson AcuLaser C8500 printer brought to the market with offers that purposed for being an office printer. This printer has its workgroup laser color printing technology that delivers its printing speed up to 26 pages per minute for black and white color, while it is up to 6 pages per minute for color printing. This printing speed is counted for A4 paper size.
On the body,Epson AcuLaser C8500 is applied with status LCD that can help users to know the progress of printing works. Its connectivity is using wire and it brings this printer has a parallel and LAN interface that can be used for multiple devices.
Also, recommended: Epson AcuLaser C2000 Driver and Software
Epson AcuLaser C8500 Full Software and Drivers
Printer Driver v1.0
Description: This file contains the printer driver.
Compatible systems: Windows
Release date: 11/20/00
File Size: alc8500_v10a.exe
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson AcuLaser C8500
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson AcuLaser C8500 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson AcuLaser C8500 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson AcuLaser C8500 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson AcuLaser C8500 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.