Review Epson AcuLaser C8600 –Workgroup printer laser color –Epson AcuLaser C8600 comes with its specification that is suitable for being an office printer. This printer has its printing technology with laser color printing technology and this can print with speed up to 35 ppm for black printing and 8 ppm for color printing for A4 paper size.
Epson AcuLaser C8600 is using Epson Aculaser color 2400 RIT that brings this printing resolution at 600 dpi. Compatible with variants operating system, this printer also good for handling max media capacity at 1400 sheets. It is good for saving the cost of printing with its monthly duty cycle at 60,000 pages.
Also, recommended: Epson AcuLaser C8500 Driver and Software
Epson AcuLaser C8600 Full Software and Drivers
Printer Driver v1.0
Description: This file contains the printer driver.
Compatible systems: Windows
Release date: 11/20/00
File Size: alc8500_v10a.exe
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson AcuLaser C8600
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson AcuLaser C8600 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson AcuLaser C8600 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson AcuLaser C8600 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson AcuLaser C8600 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.