Multifunction Printer Epson AcuLaser CX11N –Epson AcuLaser CX11N comes to the market with these functions for printing, scanning, and copying. This multifunction printer has its laser color printing technology sided with 4 cartridges inside delivers printing speed up to 25 ppm (mono) and 5 ppm (color). For printing, this printer document feeder capacity is available for 50 sheets.
Suited for an office printer, thisEpson AcuLaser CX11N has its body dimension at 18.1 x 18.4 x 23.3 inch and it has weight at 68.12 lbs. For scanning, this device has its optical resolution at 600 x 600 dpi and interpolated resolution at 9600 x 9600 dpi with color depth in 24 bit.
Also, recommended: Epson AcuLaser C8600 Driver and Software
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Printer Driver v3.13.5
Description: This file contains the Epson AcuLawer CX11N and CX11NF Printer Driver v3.13.5.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Release date: 12/22/09
File Size: 3.93 MB
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206
Description: This file contains the Epson AcuLaser CX11N and CX11NF EPSON Scan Utility and TWAIN Driver v220.127.116.11.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 2000
Release date: 09/18/15
File Size: 10.93 MB
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Full Software and Drivers For macOS
EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.6
Description: This file contains the EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.6.
Compatible systems: macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Release date: 11/01/18
File Size: 14.5 MB
EPSON Scan Common Updater v1.00
Description: This file contains the EPSON Scan Common Updater v1.00.
Compatible systems: macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x
Release date: 10/31/16
File Size: 1.18 MB
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson AcuLaser CX11N
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson AcuLaser CX11N without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson AcuLaser CX11N driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson AcuLaser CX11N driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson AcuLaser CX11N printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.