Monochrome Epson AP-80 –Epson AP-80 comes with its specification as a document printer for home or office. This printer has its single feature that is printing with monochrome printing result. This printer has its body design that built as a classic printer but this is compatible with the Windows operating system.
About thisEpson AP-80 printer, this printer is using Apex 80 printer ribbon inside this printer technology. The printer ribbon has its price at $4.49 and this printer is very good for those who like to have their documents printing with saving cost. Its printing technology is also a clear result and accurate for its printouts.
Also, recommended: Epson 600Q Driver and Software
Epson AP-80 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson AP-80
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson AP-80 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson AP-80 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson AP-80 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson AP-80 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.