Photographic Inkjet Printer Epson ColorPage 8000 –Epson ColorPage 8000 is a fine printer for photo printing. this printer has its printing technology that is using Precision Core TFP print head with Epson variable size droplet technology and this brings its printer to have black 360 nozzles X3 and color 360 nozzles X5. It has a maximum resolution at 2880 x 1440 dpi.
Epson ColorPage 8000 print direction is enabled for bi-directional printing and uni directional printing. This has also auto head alignment technology, auto nozzle check technology, auto switching between photo bk and matte PK and barcode print system. For printing speed, this printer can print with the max speed at 0.8 minutes for draft mode 360 x 360 dpi.
Also, recommended: Epson AcuLaser CX11nF Driver and Software
Epson ColorPage 8000 Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Status Monitor 2 v2.5bE
Description: This file contains Epson Status Monitor 2 v2.5bE for Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000 (Service Pack 2 or later) and NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6 or later), This file is used to monitor certain Epson printer’s status over different interfaces. Please view the included “Readme.txt” document to determine if this product will work with your Epson printer.
Compatible systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.x
Release date: 03/04/03
File Size: 12.5 MB
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson ColorPage 8000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson ColorPage 8000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson ColorPage 8000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson ColorPage 8000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson ColorPage 8000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.