Business Printer Epson CR-420i –Epson CR-420i comes with its single function as a black and white printer. This printer has its body design with beam shape and it has a paper tray at the back. It is supported with black ribbon for its black color printing and it has 9 pin dot matrix printing technology.
In the case of printing, thisEpson CR-420i printer has its capacity to handle paper with not too much sheets. It is just about 100 sheets for maximum media capacity. For those who want to print documents with the accurate result and saving cost, this printer may be the option for your business printer.
Also, recommended: Epson Apex 80 Driver and Software
Epson CR-420i Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson CR-420i
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson CR-420i without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson CR-420i driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson CR-420i driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson CR-420i printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.