Epson DFX-5000+ Monochrome Printer –Epson DFX-5000+ has its design and specification for helping people to enhance their working productivity. This printer has monochrome printing feature applied with dot matrix printing technology and this has 9 pins for its printhead. This printing technology delivers this to print with speed at maximum 560 chars per second while drafting 506 chars per second and letter at 101 chars per second.
Epson DFX-5000+ built with this interface for parallel and serial using wired connectivity technology. Users can have their computer connected with this printer with a USB port on the body. Meanwhile, this printer with its 9 pinned printhead has its total media capacity for 1 roll.
Also, recommended: Epson DFX-5000 Driver and Software
Epson DFX-5000+ Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson DFX-5000+
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson DFX-5000+ without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson DFX-5000+ driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson DFX-5000+ driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson DFX-5000+ printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.