WorkGroup Epson DFX-5000 Printer –Epson DFX-5000 comes with this specification as a workgroup printer. This printer has dot matrix monochrome printing technology that is also available for wire connection. For this printing feature, this printer has its capability to print with speed at 504 characters per second for the draft, 101 characters per second for letter and a maximum speed up to 560 characters per second.
Epson DFX-5000 has its maximum horizontal document size at 16 m and vertical document size at 16 inches. While this media type is continuous forms. This printhead type using 9 pins and this has total media capacity for 1 rolls. This has its compliant standard with EPA Energy Star.
Also, recommended: Epson WorkForce WF-M1030 Driver and Software
Epson DFX-5000 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson DFX-5000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson DFX-5000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson DFX-5000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson DFX-5000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson DFX-5000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.