Personal Monochrome Printer Epson DFX-8000 –Personal printer seems good for those who need a monochrome printer with thisEpson DFX-8000. It is a personal printer; with this body size that is medium with a compact design. This monochrome printer has its printing technology that is dot matrix sided with 9 pins printhead, this printer has its printing speed with maximum speed at 1066 chars per seconds.
Epson DFX-8000 has its parallel and serial interface with wired connectivity technology. This has 4 x bitmapped fonts included. It is also applied with 1 rolls for its total media capacity. This is compatible with Microsoft Windows and it has a limited warranty only 1 year.
Also, recommended: Epson DFX-5000+ Driver and Software
Epson DFX-8000 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson DFX-8000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson DFX-8000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson DFX-8000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson DFX-8000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson DFX-8000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.