Personal Printer Epson DFX-8500 –Epson brings a personal printer to the market that isEpson DFX-8500. It is a printer with its dot matrix printing technology for monochrome printing. This printer has its print head with 9 pin that delivers maximum speed at 10 cpi. It is capable of printing with media size at 16 x 17 inch.
Epson DFX-8500 applied with wired connectivity technology where this has an interface for parallel and serial too. This is using language simulation by EPSON ESC/P, IBM 2381 Plus, and IBM 2380 Plus. For this consumables feature, this printer can print with 1 print head up to 400 million characters and 1 ribbon (black) up to 15 million characters.
Also, recommended: Epson DFX-8000 Driver and Software
Epson DFX-8500 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson DFX-8500
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson DFX-8500 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson DFX-8500 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson DFX-8500 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson DFX-8500 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.