Epson EPL-5700i Monochrome Workgroup Printer –Epson EPL-5700i is a printer that made with a purpose being a workgroup printer. This is built with laser monochrome printing technology inside. This laser technology brings this capability to print with speed up to 8 pages per minute for black and white printing. This printer can do the job for the maximum paper size that is 8.5 x 14 inch.
In connectivity technology, thisEpson EPL-5700i is using a wired connection that consisted of parallel and USB port for the interface. This can handle maximum media capacity at 150 sheets and this can print for maximum resolution at 1200 dpi black and white.
Also, recommended: Epson ColorPage 8000 Driver and Software
Epson EPL-5700i Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Status Monitor 2 v2.5bE
Description: This file contains Epson Status Monitor 2 v2.5bE for Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000 (Service Pack 2 or later) and NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6 or later), This file is used to monitor certain Epson printer’s status over different interfaces. Please view the included “Readme.txt” document to determine if this product will work with your Epson printer.
Compatible systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.x
Release date: 03/04/03
File Size: 12.5 MB
Epson EPL-5700i Full Software and Drivers For Mac OS X
Printer Driver v3.1bEs
Description: This file contains the EPL-5700i and AcuLaser CX11N Series Printer Driver v3.6aAs.
Compatible systems: Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x
Release date: 03/05/07
File Size: 29.19 MB
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson EPL-5700i
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson EPL-5700i without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson EPL-5700i driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson EPL-5700i driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson EPL-5700i printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.