Epson EPL-5800 Monochrome Laser Series –Epson EPL-5800 is coming to the market with its printing specification that made for workgroup printer. This printer is built with laser monochrome printing technology and this can print with speed at 10 ppm for its maximum speed and 5 ppm for its best printing quality.
Epson EPL-5800 has its wired connectivity technology and this is using parallel and USB port for the interfaces this is also supported by optional postscript inside. By its printing technology, this printer has its maximum printing resolution at 1200 dpi. For a compatible operating system, this printer is compatible with Apple MacOS, and Microsoft Windows.
Also, recommended: Epson EPL-5700i Driver and Software
Epson EPL-5800 Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Printer Driver v2.1
Description: This file contains the printer driver.
Compatible systems: Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, Windows NT 4.x
Release date: 06/20/00
File Size: epl5800_v21a.exe
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson EPL-5800
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson EPL-5800 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson EPL-5800 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson EPL-5800 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson EPL-5800 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.