Printing with Epson EPL-7000 Laser Monochrome –Available at the markets,Epson EPL-7000 is being a workgroup printer with its printing technology for laser monochrome printing. this printer is great with power consumption at 715-watt only and this is capable for printing with speed up to 35 ppm for A4 paper size and 19.5 ppm for A3 paper size printing.
Epson EPL-7000 is using USB, parallel and LAN connection for its interface. This is also supported with EPSON RITech that can give maximum printing resolution at 1200 dpi. this has its maximum media capacity at 700 sheets and the cartridge can be consumed for 15000 pages each using.
Also, recommended: Epson EPL-6000 Driver and Software
Printer Driver v2.1
Description: This file contains the printer driver.
Compatible systems: Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, Windows NT 4.x
Release date: 06/20/00
File Size: epl5800_v21a.exe
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson EPL-7000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson EPL-7000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson EPL-7000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson EPL-7000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson EPL-7000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.