Monochrome Print Epson EPL-7500 –Epson EPL-7500 is a printer that has its single printing function where this has monochrome printing technology. This printer is a small printer and this has its classification in being a private home printer. This is also great for workgroup printing. this printing technology is bringing printing speed at 16 pages per minute with the printing resolution at 600 dpi.
Epson EPL-7500 is coming with wired connectivity technology and this is using parallel and USB connection. This has its compatible driver for Mac OS and Microsoft Office operating system. This is also great with its maximum capacity that can handle for 450 sheets.
Also, recommended: Epson EPL-7000 Driver and Software
Epson EPL-7500 Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Printer Driver v3.4
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Epson EPL-7500 Postscript Printer Driver v3.4 for the EPL-7500 Laser Printer.
Compatible systems: Windows 3.1
Release date: 10/15/95
File Size: 0.11 MB
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson EPL-7500
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson EPL-7500 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson EPL-7500 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson EPL-7500 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson EPL-7500 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.