Epson EPL-8000 Flash Printing Specs –Epson EPL-8000 is a workgroup printer and this is made with laser color printing technology. This printer can print with printing speed maximum at 16 pages per minute. This printer is capable of printing with maximum media size at A3 paper size. This is also great with total media capacity at 400 sheets.
Inside, thisEpson EPL-8000 has its printing resolution capability up to 600 dpi for both color and black printing. This is supported with 4 cartridges inside and this can print up to 4500 for the ink consumption. This printer is compatible with Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.
Also, recommended: Epson EPL-7500 Driver and Software
Printer Driver v3.4
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Epson EPL-8000 Postscript Printer Driver v3.4 for the EPL-7500 Laser Printer.
Compatible systems: Windows 3.1
Release date: 10/15/95
File Size: 0.11 MB
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson EPL-8000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson EPL-8000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson EPL-8000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson EPL-8000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson EPL-8000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.