Epson EPL-N2050/N2050+ Monochrome Series –Epson EPL-N2050 is coming to the market as an option for people who need a monochrome printer. This is also built with the purpose for a workgroup printer and this is supported with laser monochrome printing technology. It can print with printing speed at 20 pages per minute for legal paper size.
Epson EPL-N2050 has its total media capacity as a workgroup printer at 650 sheets. Supported with Parallel, USB and Serial interface, this printer is compatible with Mac OS and Microsoft Windows operating system. It is great with minimum power consumption and it can be used for enhancing your work efficiency.
Also, recommended: Epson EPL-N2000 Driver and Software
Epson EPL-N2050 Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Status Monitor 2 v2.5bE
Description: This file contains Epson Status Monitor 2 v2.5bE for Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000 (Service Pack 2 or later) and NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6 or later), This file is used to monitor certain Epson printer’s status over different interfaces. Please view the included “Readme.txt” document to determine if this product will work with your Epson printer.
Compatible systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.x
Release date: 03/04/03
File Size: 12.5 MB
Steps to Install the Driver forEpson EPL-N2050
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson EPL-N2050 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson EPL-N2050 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson EPL-N2050 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson EPL-N2050 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.