Black and White Printer Epson EX-1000 –Classic printer with black and white printing result are coming withEpson EX-1000 as a printer. This printer is built with classic technology using ribbon ink for printing. This is only available for printing white and black color using dot matrix printing technology. It is built with a large format printer so it can be a printer for office document printer too.
Built with the specification for printing black and white only, thisEpson EX-1000 printer has its connectivity with parallel (IEEE 1284). For printing monochrome documents, this printer is very suitable for saving cost and enhance productivity. You can use it with windows operating system too.
Also, recommended: Epson EX-800 Driver and Software
Epson EX-1000 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson EX-1000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson EX-1000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson EX-1000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson EX-1000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson EX-1000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.