Printing Features Epson EX-800 –TheEpson EX-800 printer is coming with its features that is suitable for you who look for a printer with quick print result completed with high-quality printing. Epson has quoted that this printer has its speed at 32 ppm for both black and color. However, it has been reviewed that this printer can print with the best printing speed at 11.2 ppm.
Inside, thisEpson EX-800 printer has its 5 ink tanks. For a printer, this has its pros that are three-way paper feed, powered tray and controls, and smooth lines with ADF closed. However, this printer also has its cons from reviewers that are tray controls don’t have close on switch off, it copies slower than prints, and its tra access inconvenient.
Also, recommended: Epson DFX-9000 Driver and Software
Epson EX-800 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description:This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 95, 98, NT 3.51 and NT 4.0 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.x, Windows NT 3.x
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.55 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson EX-800
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson EX-800 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson EX-800 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson EX-800 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson EX-800 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.