The Notable Features of Epson FX-286 –Epson FX-286can be defined as one of the most recommended 9 pin dot matrix printers that you better choose for sure. This amazing device has so many notable features to offer to you, which one of them is its fabulous printing speed. In simple words, you will definitely find that it can create up to 120 characters per second (cps). Based on this specific fact, it is so much obvious that this printing equipment can really boost your efficiency and productivity every time you use it. So then, it will never be a problem for you whenever you want to finish your works at the right time byEpson FX-286.
Also, recommended: Epson FX-185 Driver and Software
Epson FX-286 Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 95, 98, NT 3.51 and NT 4.0 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.x, Windows NT 3.x
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.55 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson FX-286
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson FX-286 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson FX-286 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson FX-286 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson FX-286 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.