The Facts about Epson FX-286e –Epson FX-286eis such, a very great 9 pin dot matrix printer that can really suit your requirements and expectations in the best way possible. It can definitely work quite fast for you as it can create up to 240 characters per second (cps). So then, you will find that this device will really make you have a more productive and efficient performance for sure. Besides,Epson FX-286ehas been created to have a lightweight which is only 15.8 ounces. It means that you can organize the printing stuff on any suitable machines that you have easily even if you do it by yourself.
Also, recommended: Epson FX-286 Driver and Software
Epson FX-286e Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 95, 98, NT 3.51 and NT 4.0 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.x, Windows NT 3.x
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.55 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson FX-286e
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson FX-286e without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson FX-286e driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson FX-286e driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson FX-286e printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.