For Work Printer Epson FX-80 –Epson FX-80 is available at the market with its printing technology that is 9 pin dot matrix monochrome technology. This has its language for ESC/P and this is capable for printing with speed at 160 characters per second. This has its graphics result of printing at 240 DPI.
Epson FX-80is made with its fonts that available for 10 cpi, 12 cpi, 16.67 cpi, 20 cpi expanded, bold, proportional and italic. This printer is built with its standard of paper handling at 9.5 x 11 inches and optional for tractor feed adjustable to smaller tractor sizes. To use this printer, we need to read the manual book first to get its best.
Also, recommended: Epson MX-100 Driver and Software
Epson FX-80 Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson FX-80
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson FX-80 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson FX-80 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson FX-80 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson FX-80 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.