9 Pin Dot Printer Epson FX-85 –Epson FX-85 is a printer that made with dot-matrix printing technology. This printer is claimed that has its design and it made for high reliable use. This is also claimed for having a long life when it is used according to the specifications. This is built with 9 pin dot for its head and this can print with speed at many different speeds depending on the printing mode.
Epson FX-85 is designed for having its standard media handling at 9.5 x 11 inches and this has also the optional tractor feed. This is good for printing with fonts that suitable to be printed from the computer to the printer by users own font.
Also, recommended: Epson FX-80 Driver and Software
Epson FX-85 Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson FX-85
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson FX-85 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson FX-85 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson FX-85 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson FX-85 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.