Epson FX-86e Quick Printer –Epson FX-86e is a printer that made for those who need a printer for professional with a dot matrix. This is a printer that made with printing method using impact dot matrix and this has its print direction for Bi-direction with logic seeking. This has 18 pins for its head and it has ESC/P and IBM PPDS emulation control code.
Epson FX-86e is coming to the market in offering the high-value performance with extraordinary efficiency that comes from its speed that can print up to 571 characters per second and this is for 12 CPI in Ultra Speed Draft Mode. This also has wide connectivity range.
Also, recommended: Epson FX-85 Driver and Software
Epson FX-86e Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson FX-86e
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson FX-86e without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson FX-86e driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson FX-86e driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson FX-86e printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.