The Pros of Epson FX-980 –Epson FX-980will be the right solution for you mainly if you are looking for the awesome pin dot matrix printer. It can offer you many excellent features that you will like a lot, which is like 9 pin print-head type, 240, 144 dpi printing resolution, Parallel interface, and etc. Basically, all of those things will be the great conveniences that can make you get the best quality printing results easily. Next, the other pro ofEpson FX-980is its notable printing speed where it can create up to 569 characters per second cps) at maximum speed. So, you will find that the printer can make your printing jobs so much faster and more efficient to do surely.
Also, recommended: Epson FX-890N Driver and Software
Epson FX-980 Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson FX-980
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson FX-980 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson FX-980 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson FX-980 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson FX-980 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.