Epson JX-80 for Business –Printing for business seems like one thing that is important to own. TheEpson JX-80 has its specification for a business printer. This printer has its function for black and white printing only. Applied with black ribbon cartridge with 9 pin matrix printing technology, this printer has its printing speed for black printing in the quick and accurate result.
In being a business printing, theEpson JX-80 has its black ribbon cartridge which can be replaced if this is empty for the ink. Saving printing cost, the black ribbon for this printer is affordable where we can get the black ribbon cartridge with price at $14.99 for the original product.
Also, recommended: Epson EPI-4000 Driver and Software
Epson JX-80 Full Software and Drivers
ADI Printer Driver v1.04
Description: This file contains the Epson JX-80 Page Printer Driver v1.04. This file was originally released in July of 1990 for Autodesk Device Interface (ADI) v4.0. This self-extracting file creates two files in the directory where extracted. The EPI-4000.COM file is the driver. Please view the “README” document for additional information.
Compatible systems: MS-DOS
Release date: 11/10/00
File Size: 0.01 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson JX-80
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson JX-80 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson JX-80 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson JX-80 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson JX-80 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.