Epson L-1000 for Office Printer –Printing device is very important in the office. TheEpson L-1000 printer is coming to the market of the printer with its single purpose to black and white printer. This printer has its design as a monochrome printer with small and beam shape body. This is different from the multifunction printer, it built with few buttons of control panels without any LCD display.
Inside, theEpson L-1000 printer has its printing technology using black ribbon cartridge with 9 pin dot matrix and the ribbon can be replaced. It is affordable for its black ribbon cartridge so it can save more cost for monochrome printing in the office.
Also, recommended: Epson L-750 Driver and Software
Epson L-1000 Full Software and Drivers
Generic 24-Pin Printer Driver v1.1dE
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 24-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.1dE, Core Driver Disk v1.1) for use with all Epson 24-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.52 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson L-1000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson L-1000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson L-1000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson L-1000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson L-1000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.