Epson L-750 Monochrome Printer –Epson L-750 is existed in being a monochrome printer as its single function. This printer has its body design which is small and it is suitable for being put on the desktop. This printer is also good with this black ribbon cartridge inside sided with 9 pin dot matrix printing technology. It can print with quick printing while this has accurate printing result.
About thisEpson L-750 printer, this has its capability to printing monochrome where people can use this to help their business. This can help with printing documents which need black and white printing only. More, its cartridge is also affordable for replacement.
Also, recommended: Epson JX-80 Driver and Software
Epson L-750 Full Software and Drivers
Generic 24-Pin Printer Driver v1.1dE
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 24-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.1dE, Core Driver Disk v1.1) for use with all Epson 24-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.52 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson L-750
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson L-750 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson L-750 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson L-750 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson L-750 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.