Personal Monochrome Printer Epson LX-300 –TheEpson LX-300 printer is bringing its function for printing with monochrome only. This printer has its printing technology using 9 pin dot matrix and it uses black ribbon inside. This printer has its capability to print with speed up to 12 cpi. Its fonts included 3 x bitmapped and 8 x barcode.
ThisEpson LX-300 monochrome printer has its technology to print max resolution 240 x 144 dpi. It is also affordable for consumable ribbon up to 3 million characters. It can handle max media size at 10.12 x 22 inch. It is compatible with Microsoft Windows operating system and the others.
Also, recommended: Epson LX-90 Driver and Software
Epson LX-300 Full Software and Drivers
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson LX-300
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson LX-300 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson LX-300 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson LX-300 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson LX-300 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.