Black and White Epson LX-800 –Epson LX-800 is a black and white printer. This printer built with its dot matrix printing technology and 9 pin print head. This printer is using black ribbon cartridge for its printing ink and this brings more cost to be saved for business printing. this has 200 characters per seconds for its maximum printing speed.
Applied with wired connecting technology, thisEpson LX-800 has a parallel interface and it has 4 x bitmapped fonts included. For media size capacity, this printer has its max horizontal document size at 8.5 in and vertical document size at 14 inches. It is also compatible with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Also, recommended: Epson LX-350 Driver and Software
Epson LX-800 Full Software and Drivers
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson LX-800
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson LX-800 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson LX-800 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson LX-800 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson LX-800 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.