9 Pin Dot Matrix Epson LX-90 –Epson LX-90 has existed for a long time where Epson brings it to the market to offer a single function printer. This printer has the only function for printing with monochrome. It has 9 pin dot matrix printing technology with black ribbon cartridge that can be replaced with the new one. This printing technology delivers it with quick printing capability.
ThisEpson LX-90 has its parallel interface but it has no wireless connectivity. On the body, this has few buttons for control panels. For goods, this printer has an affordable price and its black ribbon cartridge also affordable. It is compatible with many operating systems, we can download the driver on the website with an easy way to install too.
Also, recommended: Epson LX-86 Driver and Software
Epson LX-90 Full Software and Drivers
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson LX-90
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson LX-90 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson LX-90 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson LX-90 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson LX-90 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.