Epson MX-100 Workgroup Printer Features –Epson MX-100driver download is a workgroup printer that is built with line matrix monochrome printing technology. This has its form for stationary. This technology brings this printer to have print speed up to 1000 lines per minute for maximum speed, up to 400 lines per minute for the near letter, and 750 lines per minute for normal speed.
Epson MX-100has its connection with wired and it has parallel and serial interfaces. This has its language using EPSON FX and IBM PPR with maximum document size at 17 m x 300 ft. In printing, this has printing resolution at 180 x 96 dpi.
Also, recommended: Epson MX-85 Driver and Software
Epson MX-100 Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson MX-100
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson MX-100 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson MX-100 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson MX-100 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson MX-100 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.