Small and Light Weight Printer Epson MX-80 F/T –Epson MX-80 F/T is a printer that made from Japan and this is a printer that made with impact dot matrix printing method. This printer has its small body design where the dimension is at 374 x 305 x 107 mm and this has also light weight at 5.5 kg.
Epson MX-80 F/Tis coming with its character set that is JIS 128 or ASCII 96 and this can be selected by users. This has character formation at 9 x 9 dot matrix. In printing, this can print with speed at 80 characters per seconds for normal characters. It is also available for line length at 40, 66, 80 and 132.
Also, recommended: Epson MX-80 Driver and Software
Epson MX-80 F/T Full Software and Drivers For Windows
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson MX-80 F/T
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson MX-80 F/T without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson MX-80 F/T driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson MX-80 F/T driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson MX-80 F/T printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.