Inkjet Printer Epson SQ-2000 –Epson SQ-2000 – It made, by Epson, with this single function for printing only. This printer has its printing method that is on demand inkjet and this is being the first commercial Epson inkjet printer. For its body and design, this has beam shape and this has dimension at 595 x 383 165 mm with its weight at approximately 18 kg.
ThisEpson SQ-2000 printer supported with this unidirectional printing from left to right in the bit of image mode and Bi-directional with logic seeking. This is using 24 print head nozzle with its capability to print 105 cps (letter quality text) and 176 cps (letter quality text).
Also, recommended: Epson SQ-850 Driver and Software
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson SQ-2000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson SQ-2000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson SQ-2000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson SQ-2000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson SQ-2000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.