Quick Printing from Epson SQ-2550 –Epson SQ-2550 has its design for being a business printer. This is built with its single function for printing with monochrome only. Although this has only a single function for printing, this has its quick printing and accurate printing result. This is good for those who have their business to be productive more.
Inside,Epson SQ-2550 has designed to be applied with 9 pin dot matrix for its printing technology and it needs to be applied with black ribbon. Using a ribbon for its ink, this printer has more cost that able to be saved. As Epson printer lineup, this printer is only purposed to give the best to the users.
Also, recommended: Epson SQ-2000 Driver and Software
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson SQ-2550
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson SQ-2550 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson SQ-2550 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson SQ-2550 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson SQ-2550 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.