Epson SQ-850 Printer for Documents –Epson SQ-850 is available for those people who need a printer for business. This printer has its capability to print black and white printing only and this is good for business printing that needs this printing mode. This is also compatible with various operating system and parallel interface that brings an easy way to use it in the office.
Speaking of thisEpson SQ-850 printer for documents printing, this is a great choice for handling media capacity with hundreds of sheet capacity. This is also affordable for the black ribbon price. More, this has its 9 pin dot matrix that delivers this printer to print with quick printing and accurate result.
Also, recommended: Epson TM-P80 Driver and Software
Epson SQ-850 Full Software and Drivers
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson SQ-850
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson SQ-850 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson SQ-850 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson SQ-850 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson SQ-850 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.