Home Printing with Epson Stylus Scan 2000 –Epson Stylus Scan 2000is a printing device which is offered by Epson at the stores. This printer has its printing feature which is capable of printing with speed about 6 pages per minute for color and black color too. However, this printer is not compatible with wireless connectivity.
Inside, thisEpson Stylus Scan 2000is using Epson Micro Piezo for its inkjet printing technology. More, this is a multifunction printer too. However, for its scanner feature, this can scan up to 9600 dpi for both color and black scanning. It is easy to be applied for Windows and Mac OS too.
Also, recommended: Epson Stylus Photo RX700 Driver and Software
Epson Stylus Scan 2000 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Printer Driver v5.1cE
Description: This file contains the Epson Stylus Scan 2000 Plug and plays Printer Driver v5.1cE for Windows 2000.
Compatible systems: Windows 2000
Release date: 07/28/00
File Size: 8.06 MB
TWAIN Driver v1.10A
Description: This file contains the Epson Stylus Scan TWAIN Driver v1.10A for Windows 2000.
Compatible systems: Windows 2000
Release date: 07/17/00
File Size: 2.34 MB
Epson Stylus Scan 2000 Full Software and Drivers for Mac OS
Driver Updater v1.0cEs
Description: This file places a folder on your desktop labelled “Stylus Driver Updater v1.0cEs”. Open the folder and double-click the “Epson Stylus Updater” file. This updater corrects file operation with Apple Macintosh Manager, improves compatibility with Remote Access, corrects an issue where characters printed from a word processor such as Microsoft Word or Appleworks gets clipped or dropped from the right edge of the printed page, and eliminates the issue of dots in the margin when using digital camera correction. It is recommended that you download and install the appropriate Mac OS and Firmware Updates from Apple (www.apple.com).
Compatible systems: Mac System 9, Mac System 8, Mac System 7
Release date: 12/13/00
File Size: 3.82 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson Stylus Scan 2000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson Stylus Scan 2000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson Stylus Scan 2000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson Stylus Scan 2000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson Stylus Scan 2000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.