Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro Review –Like the C90, theEpson Stylus Scan 2500 Procontrol panel is very minimal, involving only two buttons. The first button is a power button, and the second is a cartridge replacement button which is also an indication of ink alert. Although it is listed as a cheap printer, the maximum resolution of the Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro reaches 5760×1440 dpi with 4 picoliters of ink granules.
ThisEpson Stylus Scan 2500 Proprinter is very energy efficient because it only absorbs 11 watts when active. In its operation, the Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro uses 4 separate cartridges (cyan, yellow, magenta and black) which facilitate replacement if one of them runs out. There are 2 types of ink for the Stylus range: type 73N for standard use and type 91N for more economical printing; users can choose as needed. One of the advantages of Epson is the DURABrite Ultra ink technology that makes the prints last long and does not fade even though they are exposed to water.
Also, recommended: Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Driver and Software
Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Printer Driver v5.0bEs2
Description: This file contains the Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro and Stylus Scan 2500 Pro Printer Driver v5.0bEs2 for Windows 2000.
Compatible systems: Windows 2000
Release date: 02/01/01
File Size: 8 MB
TWAIN Scanner Driver v1.1
Description: This file contains the Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro and Stylus Scan 2500 Pro TWAIN Driver for Windows 2000.
Compatible systems: Windows 2000
Release date: 07/21/00
File Size: 3.97 MB
Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro Full Software and Drivers for Mac OS
Driver Updater v1.0cEs
Description: This file places a folder on your desktop labelled “Stylus Driver Updater v1.0cEs”. Open the folder and double-click the “Epson Stylus Updater” file. This updater corrects file operation with Apple Macintosh Manager, improves compatibility with Remote Access, corrects an issue where characters printed from a word processor such as Microsoft Word or Appleworks gets clipped or dropped from the right edge of the printed page, and eliminates the issue of dots in the margin when using digital camera correction. It is recommended that you download and install the appropriate Mac OS and Firmware Updates from Apple (www.apple.com).
Compatible systems: Mac System 9, Mac System 8, Mac System 7
Release date: 12/13/00
File Size: 3.82 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson Stylus Scan 2500 Pro printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.