Epson T-1000 Printer Only –Epson T-1000 has its body design as a printer for a single purpose that is printing only. This printer has its printing technology using 9 pin dot matrix printing technology and applied with black ribbon cartridge that can be replaced if this has empty for the ink.
With thisEpson T-1000 printer function for printing only, people who like to have their document with black and white printing will be easy to get. More, this is also affordable because this printer has no complicated technology. And, this printer black ribbon cartridge is affordable at stores. This will enhance productivity and save more cost.
Also, recommended: Epson T-750 Driver and Software
Epson T-1000 Full Software and Drivers
Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver v1.0bEs
Description: This self-extracting file contains the Generic 9-Pin Printer Driver for Windows 3.1 (Printer Driver v1.0bEs, Core Driver Disk v1.0). This file is for use with all Epson 9-Pin Dot Matrix Printers.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 3.1
Release date: 05/29/03
File Size: 0.51 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson T-1000
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson T-1000 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson T-1000 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson T-1000 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson T-1000 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.