Receipt Printer Epson P-80 –Having a business, we need devices to support and enhance our productivity. This isEpson P-80 which is designed to help people in their business as a receipt printer. This printer is very different from the common printer where we can have its design that is very small and it is only to use for receipt printing.
Inside,Epson P-80 has its space for one role receipt paper. This is very suitable for those people who have their business like retail or food service. This is easy too in being connected with variant devices even the Android operating system. You don’t need a big receipt printer to print a small receipt.
Also, recommended: Epson L-1000 Driver and Software
Epson TM-P80 Full Software and Drivers
Epson OPOS ADK for .NET v1.14.9E
Description: This file contains the EPSON OPOS ADK for .NET v1.14.9E. Using this release, you can develop applications that are compatible with Microsoft POS for .NET.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Embedded, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 32-bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit
Release date: 04/29/19
File Size: 36.7 MB
Epson ePOS SDK for Android v2.11.0
Description: This package contains the Epson ePOS SDK Ver. 2.11.0 for Android. This is an SDK aimed at development engineers who are developing Android applications for printing on an EPSON TM printer and an EPSON TM Intelligent printer.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Embedded, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
Release date: 04/01/19
File Size: 52.9 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson TM-P80
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson TM-P80 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson TM-P80 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson TM-P80 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson TM-P80 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.