Epson WorkForce 1100 High Volume Printing –Epson WorkForce 1100is a printer that offers high volume printing and flexible paper handling. Enjoy default print speeds of up to 18ipm for black and 10ipm for color, along with print design speeds of up to 32ppm for black and 20ppm for color with the Epson PrecisionCore ™ printhead.
Epson WorkForce 1100is equipped with PrecisionCore ™ breakthrough technology is equipped with versatile, high-speed solutions for commercial, industrial and office printing. Offering great advancements from conventional piezo printheads, this technology provides professional output quality at blazing speeds. Epson WorkForce 1100 supports automatic duplex printing of up to 8.7ipm, reducing paper wastages. The Epson WorkForce 1100 is equipped with 35-sheet ADF duplex units for convenient scanning and copying two-sided documents.
Also, recommended: Epson WorkForce 60 Driver and Software
Epson WorkForce 1100 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Printer Driver v6.62
Description: This file contains the WorkForce 1100 Series Printer Driver v6.62.
Compatible systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Release date: 10/18/12
File Size: 10.11 MB
Epson WorkForce 1100 Full Software and Drivers for Mac OS
Printer Driver v6.56
Description: This file contains the Epson WorkForce 1100 Printer Driver v6.56.
Compatible systems: Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x
Release date: 09/18/09
File Size: 21.49 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson WorkForce 1100
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson WorkForce 1100 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson WorkForce 1100 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson WorkForce 1100 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer or laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to compare them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson WorkForce 1100 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for a few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.