The Physical Overview of Epson WorkForce 315 – When first dealing with thisEpson WorkForce 315, a black color is presented as the base color, which seems to be the ideal color to be placed anywhere. On the top cover lid, you will see a scan lid that is quite simple without any buttons present, because the buttons to run various commands are on the front side with 4 main buttons.
This cool printer is indeed deliberately designed to be able to produce premium quality prints and extraordinary. The good quality, of course, comes from original Epson ink, namely ink that has been standardized ISO / ICE 24711 and ISO / ICE 24712. If you putEpson WorkForce 315on the right or left side, you do not have to leave the chair just to press the command button from this printer such as to run several documents or other copy processes.
Also, recommended: Epson WorkForce 310 Driver and Software
Epson WorkForce 315 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Description : This file contains everything you need to use your WorkForce 310 Series on a network.
This combo package consists of the following items:
- Printer Driver v6.62.
- Scanner Driver v3.76.
- Epson Status Monitor 3.
- Epson EasyPrint v3.1.
- Epson Event Manager v2.30.01.
- Epson Network Installer
Compatible systems : Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Release date: 12/12/12
File Size: 56.17 MB
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.76
Description : This file contains the WorkForce 310 Series EPSON Scan Utility and Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v3.76.
Compatible systems : Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 2000
Release date: 10/15/09
File Size: 12.4 MB
Epson WorkForce 315 Full Software and Drivers For macOS
ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture
Description : This file contains the ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Apple’s Image Capture utility.
Compatible systems : macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Release date: 09/22/17
File Size: 15.1 MB
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124
Description : This file contains the WorkForce 310 and 315 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199..
Compatible systems : macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
Release date: 11/26/13
File Size: 27.01 MB
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson WorkForce 315
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson WorkForce 315 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson WorkForce 315 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson WorkForce 315 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer of laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you just need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to connect them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson WorkForce 315 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You just need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.