Epson WorkForce 320 Main Buttons – Speaking of buttons, there are 4 main buttons on theEpson WorkForce 320, namely: Power button: To turn the device on and off. The second button to the right of Power is for the copy process with a black and white base. The third button for copying with basic colors.
The last button ofEpson WorkForce 320is a button to stop the operation process and you can also use this button to run head cleaning (by holding the button for 3 seconds). Under the button, you will see a small led light that shows the printer ink status and an indication if the printer is jammed or paper is out.
Also, recommended: Epson WorkForce 315 Driver and Software
Epson WorkForce 320 Full Software and Drivers for Windows
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Description : This file contains everything you need to use your Epson WorkForce 320.
This combo package consists of the following items:
- Printer Driver v6.72.
- Scanner Driver v3.770.
- Status Monitor 3.
- Fax Utility v1.10.
Compatible systems : Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Release date: 11/16/12
File Size: 59.86 MB
Printer Driver v6.72
Description : This file contains the WorkForce 320 Series Printer Driver v6.72. The Epson Status Monitor 3 is incorporated into this drive
Compatible systems : Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Release date: 11/16/12
File Size: 9.1 MB
Epson WorkForce 320 Full Software and Drivers For macOS
ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture
Description : This file contains the ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Apple’s Image Capture utility.
Compatible systems : macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Release date: 09/22/17
File Size: 15.1 MB
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124
Description : This file contains the WorkForce 320, 323 and 325 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199.
Compatible systems : macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
Release date: 11/26/13
File Size: 16.61 MB
Also, update a driver: Epson WorkForce 310 Driver and Software
Steps to Install the Driver for Epson WorkForce 320
These steps you can find below are used to install the Epson WorkForce 320 without using the CD driver.
Things that you need:
- Without the CD driver, you can still install the Epson WorkForce 320 driver. You will need to download the setup file that will replace the CD driver.
- You will also need the proper cable that will connect the printer to the laptop or computer where you want to install the driver. You will mostly find it on the box of the printer.
Follow these detailed instructions to install the Epson WorkForce 320 driver.
- Turn on the printer and the computer or laptop where you want to install. However, do not connect the printer to the computer of laptop first. You will be asked later on.
- Run the setup file that you have downloaded earlier. After you start it, you just need to follow all of the instructions that you can find on the installation wizard. It is not a hard thing to do.
- Before the installation is finished, you will be asked to connect the printer with your laptop or computer. Use the cable that you have prepared before to connect them.
- The installation wizard will automatically recognize the Epson WorkForce 320 printer. The information will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- After waiting for few more minutes, the installation will be finished. You just need to close the installation wizard, restart your computer, and the printer is ready to use.